Monday, January 13, 2014

2014- Week 2- Monday

While this week has not been perfect, I've made some good progress.  I've replaces my non-existent or catch-as-catch-can meals with my healthy ones from before.  I've been getting my small meals in during the days of the week and have usually had healthy freezer/crockpot meals at night.  I worked out three times and have started wearing my pedometer again.

I'm pulling out of the point system.  I'm just not there yet, though those are great goals that I'm going to continue to try to hit.

Here are my goals for this week:

1.  3-4 workouts
2.  8,000 steps/day
3.  Continuing with my morning snack of almonds, lunch bean salad, apple/string cheese afternoon snack, and crockpot dinner.  Breakfasts have been usually a couple slices of whole wheat toast with organic peanut butter.   I also found a recipe for cottage cheese with strawberries and grapenuts that was really good, too.
4.  This sounds silly, but stop making brownies in a mug and don't buy any more sweets.  This last week, I was craving sweets and because I didn't have any in the house, I started making a brownie in a mug.  Needless to say, it's been awesome and awful for me.  I need to get sugar out of my system, not find a way to make a decadent dessert in five minutes with the ingredients I will always have here in the house.


Onward and upward!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you back online! The cravings will go away, promise. Keep bananas in the freezer-promise! They're super sweet. Keep swinging, lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, banana "ice cream!" Remember we talked about that before? Great job getting back on course!

    ReplyDelete