Tuesday, September 8, 2015

First Day of School- Day One

Ok- here's the run-down for today.
5:45 walk with Pippin? Check. 1.22 miles
Morning meds? Check
Egg breakfast thingies? Check
Water Intake? Nine glasses
Nut bar snack mid morning? Check
Healthy lunch? Check.
Apple and nut snack in the afternoon? Check
Shorter walk with Pip when I got home ? Check

End of will power and energy? Sigh. Kinda check.
Other afternoon snacks: 6 pieces of licorice, two peanut butter and honey sandwiches, 1/2 cup of cashews.  Had two large servings of chicken broccoli casserole for dinner with two pieces of bread and butter.

That afternoon time when I'm tired and have access to food is the kicker for me.

So those are my ups and downs for the day.  Tomorrow I gird up my loins and try again.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't see this until today. Don't beat yourself up over extra afternoon snacking. ESPECIALLY on the 1st day of school! Today starts a new week. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete