Friday, November 8, 2013

Week Twelve Friday

Well, today happened.

Breakfast: usual oatmeal/raisin/almond mix.

Then I fell asleep and woke up 10 minutes before Paul and I were leaving for the movies.  I was going to finish that other chicken breast and the veggies from last night, but instead I ate a bucket of kettle corn and a hot dog at the movie theatre.  Then, after Paul and I went shopping, we stopped at Starbucks for a peppermint hot chocolate.

Afternoon snack: string cheese, 2 pieces bread and butter

Dinner: 6 oz. chicken breast, 2 cups zucchini/squash veggie mix.

Snack at the game: a bag of almonds, dried cranberries, and sunflowers.

When I got home from the football game, I did another one of my rebellious hot chocolates again, but without the caramels this time.

I need to try harder tomorrow.


Oh- I did get my workout in at 5:45 this morning even if it was my day off.

Steps: 8,301

2 comments:

  1. You are so motivated, I love it! And you needed that hot chocolate to warm up, it was cold at the game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a few more days, great job Ruth, stay strong!

    ReplyDelete